For us is a puppy not a
commodity but a living creature who become a part of yours family for many
years. Therefore we expect that you provide incredibly god care for the
We set high standards for our buyers as you probably set for us, and
there are series of rules and conditions for both parties, but al this
will be agreed later, if you are buying a puppy from us.
When you buy a puppy from us, you get:
- a Bernese Mountain dog puppy whit a Danish Kennel Club pedigree and
with all the legal danish markings and vaccinations.
- 24-hour telephone support throughout the dog's life.
To be allowed to buy a puppy from us, you must be prepared:
- to visit the puppy at least 2 times before the puppy move home to you.
- that the dog is a part of the family and live with the family.
- to participate in puppy training and of course continue to train if
When we do business, we enter a written agreement, which includes that:
- if the dog for any reason HAVE TO switch home, you must contact us and
we can in this situations purchase the dog for a symbolic amount.
- you get a deposit of 2,000 DKR back when the dog is HD / AA exanimate
between 16 to 24 months of age, and the results are registered in Danish
We follow Danish law on dog breeding.
We only have puppies with DKK/FCI-pedigrees.